PT. Timas Suplindo was awarded to support The Transport and Installation Works (T&I) for this EPCI Mila-A and Asti-A Platform and Pipeline Projects.
LOCATION : Offshore South East Sumatra PSC.
Client : CONSORTIUM PT. RAGA PERKASA EKAGUNA / PT. REKA PATRIA EKAGUNA AND PT. BAKRIE CONSTRUCTION
Contract Period: May - June 2015.
• installation of straight subsea pipeline from ASTI-A to BWA and from ASTI_A to BWA
• Installation Deck (ASTI-A and MILA -A) included disassembling the drilling deck temporary and installation permanent conductor guide
• Returning Drilling Deck while that is already dismantled & excess pipeline material to BOON yard
• Mobilization of cargo barges and support ships to Yard location for load out material pipeline, topside and other materials.
• Transport pipeline, topsides and other materials from load location to location installation for installation offshore.
• Mobilization of Timas DLB-01 and supporting ships from Batam to CNOOC area Central to the south Pulau Seribu, offshore North Jakarta.
• Mobilization of equipment and workforce to Timas DLB-01
• Demolition of TDD already installed on the Mila-A and Asti-A platforms
• Topside Fitting for the Mila-A and Asti-A platforms
• Installation of concrete coatedsteel subsea pipeline, namely:
o 10 "pipeline from Mila -A to Banuwati Platform,
o 10 "pipeline from Asti-A to Banuwati Platform
• Installation of pipeline crossing, including but not limited to installation 22 (twenty two) concrete Sleepers.
• Conductor installation Clamps are permanent on the Mila-A and Asti-A platforms
• Pre-Commissioning & Hydrostatic Testing on pressure 1.25 pressure design with a minimum of eight (8) hour endurance with using barge, DSV and diving equipment provide by CONTRACTOR.
• Top repair work any failure / damage found during installation, pre-commissioning and testing hydrostatic discharge by Sub-work contractor
• Demobilization of Timas DLB-01 and ship supporting ships from CNOOC Central area at south of Pulau Seribu, offshore North Jakarta.
• Restore Temporary Drilling Deck already dismantled & excess pipeline material to Bakrie yard.