Client Name : Medco E&P Natuna Ltd.
Project Period : 15 August 2018 - 15 August 2020
Project Location : Natuna Sea, 80m Water depth
Project Scope :
• Installation of 8 km new umbilical to Hang Tuah. Approx. 80 m of water depth
• Installation of Company’s free issued subsea production control system (UTA – Umbilical Termination Assembly, Flying Leads) and subsea protection structure.
• Installation of approx. 150m flowline/spool from Buntal 5 well tie in to existing MB-2 manifold.
Hang Tuah Topside Scope:
• Clear existing J-Tube and pull new umbilical
• Installation of Company’s free issued TUTU and associated connections
• Modification of existing SPCS for remote control, monitoring and shutdown of Buntal 5 well
Project Overview : Buntal-5 is a single subsea prospect located in close proximity to the Hang Tuah processing platform, ~8 km West of Hang Tuah Platform with water depth approximately 80 m.
It is planned to be tied-back through existing subsea infrastructure. An approximately 150 m tie-in spool and new 8 km umbilical will be installed from Buntal-5 to Hang Tuah MOGPU in order to sustain gas delivery to Singapore (SembGas, GSA1)
Medco E&P Natuna Ltd. (COMPANY) intends to optimize, maintain and enhance its current production facilities and to develop new production facilities for near future in order to meet the production commitment of oil and gas, optimize production costs and minimize environmental pollution from the production process