Client Name : Ophir Indonesia (Madura Offshore) Pty Ltd
Project Period : 14 December 2018 - 26 November 2020
Project Location : Maleo Field, 76,3m Water depth
Project Scope :
• Installation of the 10” x 11 km subsea pipeline work between Meliwis WHP and Maleo WHP complete with both risers, new riser clamp installation at Maleo WHP and crossing with existing 28” EJGP
• Offshore Installation of Mini Jacket Structure for 28” EJGP crossing
• Offshore installation of the Meliwis WHP Jacket (450-475 tons)
• Offshore installation of the Meliwis WHP Deck (100-150 tons)
• Offshore lifting and positioning of the Condensate Stabilizer Skid and Condensate Treatment Skid (30 tons)
• Offshore lifting and positioning of the Gas Turbine Generator Skid (30 tons) onto the MPP (OPTIONAL SCOPE)
Project Overview : The Meliwis Field is located in the Madura Straits approx 46 km south of Madura Island & 142 km east of Surabaya. The field is 10-11 km south of the Maleo gas field, which is commenced gas production in September 2006.
The Meliwis Field was discovered by the Meliwis-1 well in April 2016, which encountered a 53 m gross column in the Upper Mundu, Globigerinid limestones. Two drill stem tests (DST’s) were carried out, with a maximum test rate of 13.07 MMscfd.
The A concept study was performed in early 2017 by Santos which concluded that the optimum development option is a minimum facility wellhead platform option tied back to the Maleo Production Platform (MPP) with a 11 km 10” diameter subsea pipeline