Client Name : Kangean Energy Indonesia Ltd
Project Period : 6 January 2017 - 5 October 2019
Project Location : 120 km from Pagerungan Island, off the north coast of East Java Indonesia, 130m - 230m Water depth
Project Scope : Development of 4 gas fields – Terang, Sirasun East, Sirasun West and Batur
• 26” Production Flowline from Sirasun Manifold to Terang PLET 23.3km
• 20” Flowline Spool from Terang PLET to Existing Terang Manifold
• 10” Flexible infield flow line from BTO-1 to Batur Tee, approx. 1.3km
• 10” Flexible infield flow line from SIO-01 to Sirasun Manifold, approx. 8.0km
• 12” Flexible infield flow line from SIO-02 to Sirasun Manifold, approx. 1.9km
• 12” Flexible infield flow line from SIO-03 to Sirasun Manifold , approx. 1.6km
• New Terang UTA to Batur SDU, approx. 9.6km
• Batur SDU to Sirasun SDU, approx. 14.5km
• Batur SDU to BTO-01, approx. 1.3km
• Sirasun SDU to SIO-01, approx. 7.9km
• Sirasun SDU to SIO-02, approx. 1.9km
• Sirasun SDU to SIO-03, approx. 1.5km
• Sirasun Manifold (4x28” driven pile)
• Batur In-line Tee (Mudmat)
• Terang PLET (2x28” driven pile)
• Support & Protection Stucture for Sirasun SDU (1 driven pile), Batur SDU (Mudmat) and Terang UTA (Mudmat)
• Spool-pieces for pipeline tie-ins
Project Overview : Kangean Energy Indonesia Ltd is developing the TSB Project in two phases. Phase 1 was completed by Timas in 2011/2012.
TSB Phase 2 project consist of 4 offshore gas well for producing gas from Batur (one subsea well) & Sirasun (Three subsea wells) shall be tie back to existing TSB-1 facilities to carry the produced fluids from Phase II facilities.
The four infield flexible flow lines gathered production fluid from 4 subsea wells, of which three are in Sirasun field and one is in Batur field. A production flow line transport the produced fuel from these fields to the FPU Joko Tole via existing Terang Manifold.